Our EquiSpirit™ Ball comes with a 30-day warranty against manufacturer’s defects dated three days after we ship it to you. In order to be eligible for this warranty:
1. Inflation instructions and warnings MUST be followed.
2. Does NOT cover punctures by thorns, goat head stickers, nails, sharp branches, or any other sharp objects.
3. Does NOT cover damage from a horse’s bite due to the ball being under-inflated.
Assumption of Risk: All equestrian, canine, and animal activities are inherently dangerous and all risk is assumed by the animal owner. Supervision is recommended for all animal use of EquiSpirit USA products. Not intended for human use.
1. Email email@example.com or call 206-395-7811 x 101 with details.
2. We will ask some questions and possibly give you some suggestions.
3. Then you have two (2) options:
* Send the product or component, cover or bladder, back to us using the info sheet on this back page. We will inspect it and if it is covered by the warranty, we will send you a new component along with the postage amount you paid for the return. Approx. 14 days turnaround time.
* Purchase the component at regular cost with shipping which will ship right away. You return the damaged component using the info sheet on the back page. Upon inspection, if it is a defect, we will mail you a refund check or refund through PayPal for the amount of replacement cost plus postage you paid for returning it. Turn around time is 3 days for replacement; refund within 2 weeks.
Polar Fusion LLC (dba EquiSpirit USA) warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
For a period of 30 days dated 3 days after we ship to you, EquiSpirit products are covered under warranty, to the original owner, for the activities for which they were intended. This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or damage caused beyond the control of Polar Fusion such as acts of God, accident, negligence, abuse, misuse, normal wear, and tear, or modification of, or to, any part of the product. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper care, maintenance, operation, or attempted repair by anyone other than the Polar Fusion warranty service center. This warranty does not cover products sold "AS IS".
Upon receipt of the product, the Polar Fusion warranty service center will inspect it and determine if the product falls within the warranty policy. If your Polar Fusion product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect, our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge, and return it with freight prepaid. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a new one, we will replace it.
Non-warranty repairs or repairs needed after the 90 days, are completed at the expense of the customer. The customer can elect to have the product repaired or returned. The cost of the repair and the return freight are both the responsibility of the customer.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. POLAR FUSION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state, or province to province. This warranty is only valid in the United States and Canada.
To obtain warranty service, you must return the product to the Polar Fusion warranty service center in its original packaging or in secure packaging with an equal degree of protection, along with the proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which evidences the product is within the warranty period. Provide the Packing Slip which includes your name, daytime telephone number, and return street address. PO boxes are not acceptable. Please include on the Packing Slip a brief description of the warranty issue.
Mail products to:
Polar Fusion LLC dba EquiSpirit
8504 South 228th Street
Kent, WA 98031
Please retain the shipping receipt with carrier tracking information.
Polar Fusion is not responsible for your product until it is received in our Warranty Service Center. Polar Fusion will not take responsibility for any product lost in shipping.