EquiSpirit™ Ball is backed by a 30-day warranty against manufacturer’s defects which begins 3 days after shipping to the original owner, for the activities for which they were intended.
To be eligible for warranty replacement:
1. Inflation instructions and warnings MUST be followed.
2. EquiSpirit ball cover's durability is only protected by warranty when used in combination with EquiSpirit inner bladder.
3. EquiSpirit inner bladder's durability is only protected by warranty when used in combination with EquiSpirit cover.
4. Warranty does NOT cover punctures; including punctures from thorns, goat head stickers, nails, sharp branches, or any other sharp objects.
5. Warranty does NOT cover damage from animal bites or vigorous animal play.
Assumption of Risk: All equestrian, canine, and animal activities are inherently dangerous and all risk is assumed by the animal owner. Supervision is recommended for all animal use of EquiSpirit USA products. Not intended for human use.
1. Let us know the details. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-395-7811 x 101 with purchase information and details of the defect.
2. We may ask for pictures or details of the circumstance leading up to discovering the defect.
3. You will have the opportunity to send the item back for warranty evaluation. Complete and send the "Info Sheet" (PDF Download) along with the defective product to: Polar Fusion; Attn: EquiSpirit Warranty Dept.; 8504 S 228th St.; Kent, WA 98031. Please keep carrier receipt and tracking information.
4. Once inspected, we will inform you of the results. If we confirm the product is defective, we will send you a replacement or issue a refund of your entire purchase price. Approximate turnaround time = 14 days. Refund will be issued by check or thru PayPal.
Polar Fusion LLC (dba EquiSpirit USA) warrants this product against defects in material or workmanship as follows:
EquiSpirit products are backed by a 30-day warranty, which begins 3 days after shipping to the original owner, for the activities for which they were intended. This warranty does not cover cosmetic damage or damage caused beyond the control of Polar Fusion. This includes acts of God, accident, negligence, abuse, misuse, normal wear and tear, or modification of, or to, any part of the product. This warranty does not cover damage due to improper care, maintenance, inflation, or attempted repairs by anyone other than Polar Fusion / EquiSpirit. In the event that the product is not used in conjunction with its corresponding component, then this warranty does not apply. For example, the EquiSpirit 40" cover must be paired with the EquiSpirit 40" inner bladder. This warranty does not include products sold "AS IS".
Upon receipt of the product, the Polar Fusion warranty service center will inspect it and determine if the product falls within the warranty policy. If the EquiSpirit product fails due to a manufacturing or workmanship defect, our first option will be to repair the item, free of charge, and return it freight prepaid. If the product is not repairable, or if the cost of repairing the item exceeds the cost of a replacement, we will send a replacement free of charge.
Non-warranty repairs will be completed at the expense of the customer. The customer can elect to have the product repaired or returned. The cost of the repair and the return freight are both the responsibility of the customer.
REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT AS PROVIDED UNDER THIS WARRANTY IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY OF THE CONSUMER. POLAR FUSION SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES FOR BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY ON THIS PRODUCT. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ON THIS PRODUCT IS LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE DURATION OF THIS WARRANTY, EXCEPT TO THE EXTENT PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, or allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights, which vary from state to state, or province to province. This warranty is only valid in the United States and Canada.
To obtain warranty service, you must return the product to the Polar Fusion warranty service center in its original packaging or in secure packaging with an equal degree of protection, along with proof of purchase in the form of a bill of sale or receipted invoice which evidences the product is within the warranty period. Provide the Packing Slip which includes your name, daytime telephone number, and return street address. PO boxes are not acceptable. Please include on the Packing Slip a brief description of the warranty issue.
Mail products to:
Polar Fusion LLC dba EquiSpirit
8504 South 228th Street
Kent, WA 98031
Please retain the shipping receipt with carrier tracking information. Polar Fusion is not responsible for your product until it is received in our Warranty Service Center. Polar Fusion will not take responsibility for any product lost in shipping.