PLEASE NOTE: Before beginning any type of massage therapy or treatment, seek the advice of your veterinarian.
T-1000 Vibration Massager: Handheld, Portable Massage and Myofascial Release Tool for You and Your Horse!
- Muscle friendly, easy-to-use massage tool for therapy-clinic-quality myofascial release
- Helps relieve minor muscle knots, aches, and soreness
- Saves thumbs, fingers, and hands from fatigue
- Superior, smooth vibration glides over fascia and muscles to deliver a consistent distribution of pressure
- Exclusive Tiger Tail Gription® technology (deep grip and friction on fascia and muscles) built into each tip attachment to bust out knots fast and speed recovery
- Take it anywhere — lightweight/portable/easy to pack
- Includes tool and attachment form-molded carrying case and a sling bag for easy travel
The T-1000 Vibration Massager is a state-of-the-art, cordless massage device designed to deliver a tapotement/percussion massage technique that helps reduce sore muscles, relieve knots/trigger points, and soothe muscle cramps.
Tapotement is a massage technique that involves the rhythmical tapping of the soft tissues. The benefits of tapotement/percussion massage techniques include; stimulating soft tissues, improving circulation, toning muscles and skin, softening adipose (fatty) tissue and cellulite, and aggressively strengthening deep-tissue muscles.
T-1000 Vibration Massager is perfect for:
- Myofascial Release
- Muscle Knot Release
- Trigger Point Therapy
- Self-Help Massage Therapy
- Tension and Stress Relief
- Tight Muscle Relief
- Sore Muscle Relief
- Minor Muscle Cramping Relief
- Quiet TigerPRR® Technology (<45dB approx.)
- 8+ Hour Battery Life (with Cordless/Rechargeable Tesla® Battery Technology)
- 3 Speeds/Frequencies: 30Hz/1800RPM, 40Hz/2400RPM, 48Hz/2900RPM
- 72mN/m High Torque Output with High-Performance Brushless Motor
- Seven (7) Attachments with Soft Cushioned Tips
- Includes: One (1) Special Fascia Tip Specifically for Myofascial Release
- Lightweight, Ergonomic Design Reduces Hand/Body Fatigue (only 1.9lbs/machine only)
Tiger Tail products are known for their built-in Signature Gription® Technology, and the T-1000 is no exception. With GRIPTION technology incorporated into each attachment, each tip delivers deep grip and friction to help dig into the muscle and bust out muscle knots. Our custom-designed tips are unique and proprietary to Tiger Tail because each is specially designed with a surface that softens pressure on the skin while gripping the fascia and muscles. Our tools move these tissues together and away from each other to enable myofascial release like no other tool on the market. In addition, the cushioned tips help dampen the force applied on both the muscle and fascia, which delivers a deep, yet gentle, compression.
|Thumb – Best used on those pesky muscle knots (aka muscle trigger points) that just need some encouragement to go away. The Thumb tip helps the machine deliver focused, deep compression and action on muscle knots that just won’t let go.|
|Flat — Sometimes muscle knots are so sensitive, the Flat tip is all the pressure you can take. Use this tip to help work on areas that want compression to help heal, but the Thumb tip (and others) deliver too much pressure.|
|Knuckle – The Knuckle tip features an air cushion to help work on more sensitive muscle problems, or on people who want less dramatic compression. This is our most gentle tip which is perfect for areas that want a softer sense of relief.|
|Wedge – Think of the Wedge as a fascia-stretching tool. The Wedge tip helps lift the fascia off the muscle while delivering traction on the skin. This tool seems to work best on the fastest RPM setting. With almost a skin “scraping” action, the tool vibrates relief while it lifts and “unsticks” the fascia from the skin and muscles. Perfect for areas needing a good stretch.|
|Fork – The dual-pronged Fork tip allows you to target muscle groups, like the spine, neck, and Achilles, without putting uncomfortable compression directly on your bones.|
|Fascia Curve – Sometimes our pain is all fascia-related, meaning surface work is all you need. The flat tip is a great multipurpose tip that helps deliver surface-level compression to help you focus on fascia problems just beneath the skin and above the muscle.|
|Ball – This firm foam ball tip is the most muscle-versatile in the kit. This design allows the machine to perform deep compressions on the muscles and fascia, while the circumference of the ball prevents the tip from “going too deep.” Designed to treat both large and medium group muscles.|
- 8” Long, 10″ High (Carrying Case – 16″ L x 12″ W x 3″ D)
- 7 Different Massage Head Accessories
- 1.9 Lbs. (Machine Weight without Attachments)
- No-Hassle, One-Year Warranty
Where Does It Work Best
This device works on any muscle group. With the device powered on to your desired Massage Mode and RPM Level, apply the Massage Head to all muscle groups needing a massage. Lightly apply pressure and move across the body and muscle areas for approximately three (3) sets of 30 seconds per muscle area. Apply additional massage applications to your muscle areas as needed. Avoid using over bones or sensitive tendons. You and your horse are the best judge of which Massage Mode, RPM Level, amount of pressure, and length of massage application you should use.
Tiger Tail electric/battery-operated products are warranted for one year from the date of purchase. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee from the date of purchase, thereafter we provide a replacement for all warranty claims. For more details, please visit Tiger Tail’s warranty page. (Clicking the link will re-direct you to the TigerTailUSA.com warranty page.)